Stylish Blogger Award
I am honored to be given the “Stylish Blogger Award” from a blogger friend of mine Melissa, the creator of the wonderful Veranda Interiors blog and Allison from the fabulous Heirloom Philosophy blog. I created Satisfying Spaces so that I could share my love of home design with you and have an ongoing dream home collection of inspiring images. I have blogged for almost a year now and am humbled by the amazing bloggers out there who so generously share their knowledge with their readers every day. So, thank you Melissa and Allison for paying me such a huge compliment!
I am supposed to share seven things about myself. Here it goes…
1. I moved around a lot as a child and continue to do so as an adult. I have lived in Arizona, Oklahoma, Virginia, Florida, Montreal, Maryland, North Carolina and now live in Texas and am loving it.
2. My amazing husband (who loves me even though I am crazy at times) and I have built four homes in the eleven years we have been married. I would love for a renovation to be our next project.
3. I have a beautiful eight-year-old daughter and two miniature schnauzers that I adore. A friend of mine who is a wonderful and talented photographer takes our pictures every year for our Christmas cards. You should check out more of her work here.
4. I love music and have been told I should’ve been on “Name that Tune”.
5. I have a Degree in Radio & Television from the University of Central Florida. I was going to be a DJ until I learned that you have to start out working nights and you hardly make any money. I guess I didn’t want to be a DJ bad enough.
6. My love for design came from my mother who has always been gifted with a natural talent to design any room. I can’t tell you how many apartments and homes she has helped me decorate or stage for a sale. Thanks mom!
7. The family and I have a big project coming up that we can’t wait to share with you soon!
I would like to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to :