Our home is about twenty-five years old. It was built in the 1980′s and needs a lot of updating. We have replaced white carpet with wood flooring, painted over the orange sponge wall treatments, removed some wallpaper and replaced some light fixtures as well as resurfaced the pool. Needless to say I think we have accomplished a lot but, there is still more we would like to do to make it feel like it is really our home.
1. Remodel the kitchen. We are not sure which direction we are going yet but, it is fun doing the research!
2. Remodel the Master Bathroom. I really like the look of wood flooring in bathroom but, I am not sure how practical it is in the long run.
3. Remodel Pool Bath and guest bath downstairs. I think the pool bath is a great place to do something fun and different.
I like the idea of the guest bath being more serene.
4. Paint the brick on the exterior of the house.
5. Work on the library.
6. New back porch tile and pool decking.
7. Acquire art. They don’t have to be originals or expensive.
8. Landscape improvements.
9. Tackle the Master Bedroom and create a relaxing retreat.
10. Keep it clean and organized! (Ha,Ha)
Do you have any projects you want to get done this year?